We have received guidance from the Buffalo Grove Park District for
proper field use during Phase 4 of the “Restore Illinois” plan. Here is
a basic rundown of how we will need to operate this season according to
Please click through for updated information about BGRA's plans for resuming baseball this summer...
In anticipation of moving on to Phase 4 of the IL Recovery plan at the end of June, BGRA is reopening a registration wait list for a house season to run from Mid-July through September. Click for more information.
Due to restrictions as a result of Covid-19 our 2020 Membership meeting will be held virtually. Please click for details on how to join us for the meeting on June 1st at 8pm.
Russ Goldstein, our Travel Director, has shared some shared some thoughts and history regarding the Hinkle Tournament and why we host this event. Even though we can't be on the fields this year please take a minute to read what he had to say.
Based on guidance from the governor, it has become clear that we will not be able to have our normal HOUSE season and we have made the difficult decision to cancel the HOUSE season. This affects T-Ball through Colt and Buddy Baseball. This does NOT include Sr. Colt, or travel programs at this time.
BGRA has had conversations with the Buffalo Grove Park District and the Police Department and have new guidance on the use of the baseball fields within the village while complying with the Governor's Shelter in Place orders. Please click through for details.
Governor Pritzker has extended the Shelter in Place orders for IL until June 1st. As a result all of our fields will remain closed. Please click through for additional details.
Since we sent out our last message both President Trump and Governor Pritzker have extended the stay at home order and therefore, we have postponed ALL baseball activities through at least April 30th. We will follow the park districts lead and when they open up the fields that is when we will move forward.
Over the past few days it has become apparent that the spread of the coronavirus (Covid-19) has not yet reached its apex. It could be several more weeks at least. Therefore, we are canceling all practices until After Spring Break for all Travel Teams, Coyotes and Bearcats.
Please Click through for more details.